Thursday, September 5

I'm so forgetful...

So I haven't been remembering to keep updating so here is a summary of the past week.

Walked around Turku with Mom, lots of shopping at second hand store and of course IKEA!  Tutor showed us some places and met with the coordinator to do some paperwork and logistics.  Set up a bank account with Nordea which went as smooth as possible although I cannot get online banking for 3 months :(.

I'm just going to post pictures now...
Lots of pizza and kebab places

Kauppatori aka Market Square (farmers/flea market)
Surprisingly not many souvenirs 
Great weather so far, especially for walking

School of Economics

Creepy doll from second hand store

Art

An even bigger version of my phone!

Aptekki aka Pharmacy, look at the nice consult areas!

The emblem is inside the light housing

Not sure what this is

Sunday morning

Walking along the river Aura

Old timey telephone booth (minus the phone)

Not sure what this is...

So many different kind of boats

Beautiful

I like their design, very functional

Antenna maybe?

Pay WC aka toilet

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment