Saturday, September 7

My Room!

Finally got my room all set up!!!  So I live at the Student Village West, near the housing office.  Window faces East :) for the morning sun (even though its usually not very bright with all the clouds).  My own full BALCONY :D.

Best part is no sharing!!

Specs:
18m2
Refrigerator
Oven
Stove
Sink
Full Bathroom

Interesting Facts:
  • Heaters won't work until the temp drops to near freezing, good insulation though
  • Stupid ceiling light needs an adapter (not included)
  • Curtains need special rail type hangers (had to find the Finnish name)
  • Internet is super fast!
  • Very clean water, instant hot, instant cold
  • Dual pane windows, concrete walls


Front Door, Mailbox slot, door bell
3M hook to hold the mop, typical Finnish style rug
Second door, for insulation?  Bathroom on the left
Heater thing against the wall, for drying jackets and shoes I think
Mini Kitchen, Finnish style drying rack
View from my balcony!  Already set up a clothesline 

Luggage stacked under the black thing, my computer made it safely, bed made out of 6 LACK tables
I love 3M Command!  Hooks used for another clothesline for more hanging space
Desk and chair from second hand shop, also dresser thing in the corner 
Look at all that LIGHT!

Pano view, desk is already a mess :(
I added the clothes hanger thing to closet door, screw size just so happened to be the same size as the handle, also added the tray to cabinet door

To the foray 

Shower and sink attached, easy to clean since water gets everywhere anyways

Toilet, big window!, heater thing
 Love the big window and vent so no mold!

Hopefully I remember to do an update when the snow comes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment